societyreelnews

Thursday 12 November 2015

My First And Last S*X With My Sugar Mummy

A car drove into the compound, a clean white Toyota Camry car, loud music playing in the car, I was on the balcony wondering who owns is new car making noise in our compound. To my surprise it was one of my friend Ejiro, who rode the car into the car. Ejiro came out holding two bottles of Hennessey shouting……
Ejiro: Yes ooo! I have arrived, my toy has finally arrived, come and celebrate with me….. (Full of celebration)
Are you for real? Ejiro son buy new car? Everybody quickly gathered around and joined him, I rushed downstairs to join the celebration. In the spirit of celebration, everybody congratulated him, I hugged him, me set hugged sip Hennessey. Was still surprised how Ejiro did it cos we both are into yahoo and yahoo doesn’t pay much does it even pay this days. I hugged him again…….

No comments:

Post a Comment