societyreelnews

Monday 7 September 2015

Ministers: September Deadline Sacrosanct, Buhari Says

President Muhammadu Buhari Monday in Aburi, Ghana reassured Nigerians and the international community that he will name his cabinet before the end of the month, adding that the deadline is sacrosanct.
President Buhari gave the assurance at a joint press conference with President John Dramani Mahama of Ghana.
“After I was sworn-in, I said I will have my cabinet in September. I expect that Nigerians should ask me questions after the 30th of September if I do not do so,” President Buhari said while responding to a question on the appointment of ministers.
President Buhari also told reporters that the Nigerian military, in close collaboration with the Multi-National Joint Task Force, has recorded remarkable progress in the fight against Boko Haram since he assumed office as President.

No comments:

Post a Comment